Summer Brights

summerbright5

Happy Wednesday! This has been a bit of a hectic week for me, so I have been trying to stay positive and wear lots of bright colors to keep my mood up. I dropped my phone several weeks ago and had the screen replaced (no big deal). Then the screen started separating from the phone. Took it to the store the other day and was told that the whole frame was damaged and I would have to replace the entire phone!! There goes my shopping budget for the month.

I recently made a trip to Target, but in reality that happens several times a week. I found all these amazing printed shorts and definitely needed them all! I love printed shorts and these were (and currently) still are buy one get one half off! Uhmazing! Sorry in advance if printed shorts show up a lot! I added a simple tee and this blazer for running errands. As I said before, I have a wedding this weekend, another wedding in a month, and my cousin just had a baby! Lots of things to buy. Hope you all are enjoying your week and have a gorgeous day!

summerbrights

summerbrights3

summerbrights6 (1)

summerbrights2

summerbrights4

Shorts Target | | Blazer Mural | | Tee Free People (size down) | | Sandals Tory Burch
Bag Rebecca Minkoff | | Watch Michael Kors | | Bracelets David YurmanTaudrey (set of 3) & Tory Burch
Sunnies Ray-Ban | | Lips NYX (Tiramisu)

Don’t forget to enter the Mint Julep Boutique Giveaway!

$25 Gift Card to The Mint Julep Boutique

Winter Fashion

Archives

1. 6.17.15
    Falasha said:

Great color combination, love the blazer with this look.

xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin’

2. 6.17.15
    Candice said:

The print on those shorts are so cute!!

CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

3. 6.17.15
    Jenny said:
  4. 6.17.15

Love how you dressed up these shorts with a bright blazer!! You look amazing. Such a fun summer look. xx

Audrey Adair | http://www.keygypsy.com

5. 6.17.15
    Shannon said:

Loving this casual yet chic look! Those shorts are fabulous! Love the pattern and they are perfect with the red blazer!

<3 Shannon

6. 6.17.15

Those shorts are SO CUTE! I am trying to ignore the sale on shorts at Target every time I go in there but if you start showing me cute shorts like this I might cave! Love the way you dressed these up with a blazer! Good luck with all of the wedding and baby gifts and sorry to hear about the phone! 🙁
    Gina || On the Daily Express

7. 6.17.15
    Zarrah said:

Oh i love the color combination
    So summer comfy chic look
    XO

Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

8. 6.17.15
    Floortje said:

Love the shorts and your little white purse!

XX

9. 6.17.15
    Megan said:

I feel ya on the phone thing. I shattered my screen in the fall and was at the store replacing it within 30 minutes…such a pain. I love that bright blazer and those shorts are so fun! I love the Rebecca Minkoff bag too!
    ~~Megan~~

10. 6.17.15
    Rachel said:

Cute cute shorts Denise! I love the added blazer and cross body mini bag, looking cute! Sorry about your hectic week (I feel ya) hope it gets better.
    Rachel xo

Garay Treasures

11. 6.17.15
    Amy Ann said:

What a bummer about your phone! I hate it when things like that happen. On a positive note, you look amazing. I love the printed short paired with the red blazer. I have always thought a red blazer would be a great addition to my wardrobe and you are furthering that notion.

12. 6.17.15
    Melanie said:

I LOVE this outfit on you!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

13. 6.17.15

Ouch, I can only imagine what a big hit it was to your wallet having to replace your mobile. 🙁 I wish Target is still open in Canada, I have always thought they have some really lovely stuff and there are some really good bargains too. Your shorts are so pretty, Denise!

14. 6.18.15
    maria said:

I am always pleasently suprised with Target and their clothing section, especially swinwear!
    The shorts totally give me a Zara vibe right now since the store is in this ‘all boho ‘moment right now…
    xMM
    THE LAME LIP
    INSTAGRAM
    LOOKBOOK

15. 6.18.15
    steezy.pl said:

Gratulujemy bloga prowadzonego z pomysłem 😉
    Zapraszamy do naszego sklepu internetowego z modną biżuterią i odzieżą

http://www.steezy.pl – strona naszego sklepu KLIK

https://www.facebook.com/steezyfashionshop – strona naszego fanpage KLIK

Pozdrawiamy

16. 6.18.15
    Trou said:

Love the print on those shorts! So unique and colorful!

<3 Trou
    The Peculiar Trouth

17. 6.18.15
    Shauna said:

I LIVE for summer brights. They make me so happy! 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend, girlie! You look so cute in these pics! -xx

Shauna

18. 6.18.15
    Connie said:

Oh my gosh! Those shorts are absolutely gorgeous!

Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Etsy