29th Anniversary and Thanks

306353_2396752715469_1857627313_n

I wanted to use this post and step back from Fashion for a minute. Today is my parent’s 29th anniversary and obviously I am a proud daughter! My parents are the most selfless and kind people and I would not be where I am today without them. So, I just wanted to take the time to share a few photos of them and wish them a happy anniversary. They usually don’t do any big celebrations anymore, so I always want them to feel a bit more special on this day.

29 years is such a big accomplishment in my eyes and something I really look up to them for. They helped me get through college, travel, work overseas, and now they consistently help me with my blog. My dad is my photographer and my mom is always letting me know if things match, or if they are wrinkled (this happens ALL the time)! Thanks for taking the time out to check out this post, I really do appreciate it and it means a lot to me!

300825_2396806316809_1923850444_n

529968_3464379965483_1441073189_n

398256_3464378765453_925783169_n

230877_1973665418551_2053057_n

530584_3464393645825_574982142_n

Thank you all again for reading this and I really appreciate it! I cannot thank you enough for your constant support of my blog in these last 10 months! These are the people behind my blog and they deserve so much credit!

Have such a lovely week! I will be co-hosting the Turning Heads Tuesday linkup tomorrow, so be on the lookout!!

1. 7.20.15
    Zarrah said:

I’m happy to know that they are supportive parents.
    Happy 29th for them.

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

2. 7.20.15

Beautiful post! ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy Anniversary to your parents!

3. 7.20.15
  4. 7.20.15

Aww.. what a lovely family!
    You’re so lucky Denise for having them, 29 years of keeping the family together is not that easy, yet they’re still together.
    You’re blessed with so much love from them, so congratulations on your parent’s anniversary!

xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

5. 7.20.15
    Pam said:

congrats to your parents! My mummy and daddy have been married for 26 years and I feel it’s amazing especially in the world we live in currently :p I am super proud of them so I know how you feel. Congrats again, beautiful family!

Pam xo/ Pam Scalfiโ™ฅ

6. 7.20.15
    Rachel said:

Congratulations to your parents ๐Ÿ™‚ yay for 29 years!
    Rachel xo

Garay Treasures

7. 7.20.15

This is such a lovely post! Congrats to your parents you three are too cute!

8. 7.20.15
    Amy Ann said:

I love this post! Happy anniversary to your parents. A good marriage is such a special thing. I’m lucky to have a great example from my parents too, and it really is nice to have loving parents who not only care for each other but also support you.

9. 7.20.15
    Megan said:

This is adorable! Congratulations to your parents! I’m sorry I never got a chance to see you in Chicago..I was busy nonstop and not there long ๐Ÿ™ Next time!
    ~~Megan~~

10. 7.20.15

Congratulations to your parents! That’s such a beautiful accomplishment and it looks like you have a great relationship with them. Here’s to many more happy years! xx

Audrey Adair | http://www.happilyaudrey.com

11. 7.20.15

This is such a lovely post, Denise and what a tribute to your parents love. Thank you for sharing such a personal post and your parents have my respect too. Marriage is not easy and to celebrate 29 years of it is an almost rare occurrence these days. Wishing that a good one and with many more to come. xx

12. 7.20.15

Happy anniversary! You look like such a happy family!

Fashionably,
    Patricia

13. 7.20.15
    Deniz said:

What a lovely post, Denise. Happy anniversary to your parents!

– Deniz

14. 7.26.15
    Naomi said:

Awww congrats to your parents! That’s so lovely. I really like all of your photos, you all look very happy and wonderful!

x- Naomi in Wonderland