Embroidered Tunic

Embroidered Tunic

embroidered tunic 3 - Version 2Happy Monday! It has definitely NOT been a warm summer here all year and now it is blazing and humid almost every day this week. Thankfully, it was a bit cooler on Sunday, so I just threw on some jeans and a tunic. I saw this tunic and had been eyeing it for a while, and then Anthro had a sale! This is the comfiest and one of the prettiest tunics I own and I love that it will transition into Fall. I added my favorite denim and some metallic flats (which are a recent buy)! I also added some vintage jewelry, as this tunic gave me the vintage and boho vibes. I was going to link this hat at the bottom and as I was browsing the hats, I saw some for $69 and $129 on the Forever 21 website! I LOL’ed a bit, mainly because I would never spend that much on a hat, EVER, especially from there. Anyways, have a lovely Monday!

embroidered tunic 8embroidered tunic 1embroidered tunic 4embroidered tunic 7embroidered tunic 2embroidered tunic 5

Tunic Anthropologie | | Denim Express | | Bag Tory Burch | | Shoes Forever 21
Bracelets Kendra Scott & Vintage (stack on left arm) | | Rings c/o GroopDealz & BaubleBar
Hat Forever 21 | | Lips Rimmel London (104)

Currently Linked Up With: Sincerely Jenna Marie| More Pieces of Me | Pink Sole | Cha Cha
Jessica |Whitney | Still Being Molly | Fizz & Frosting | Lipgloss & Crayons
Pleated Poppy | Shopping My Closet | Happiness at Mid Life | Adri Lately | Jeans & a Teacup
Garay Treasures | Walking in Memphis | The Fashion Canvas | Style Elixir

1. July 27 / 12:21 am

I love this look! The tunic looks amazing and I love your shoes! 🙂

2. Pam
    July 27 / 2:53 am

This looks beautiful! I love a good tunic, mostly because I wear them all year round 🙂

3. July 27 / 2:53 am

Such a lovely outfit, Denise!
    You made a good matching up here.
    And the hat.. yes, thumbs up for it!

xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

4. Amy Ann
    July 27 / 8:43 am

Lovely tunic! It will be great for fall. I like your metallic flats with it!

5. July 27 / 10:54 am

I LOVE this embroidered tunic! I have been obsessing over anything embroidered this summer and this tunic is just the cutest! Fabulous flats too, can’t believe they are from F21! Happy Monday!

xo, Rachel

6. July 27 / 10:55 am

This tunic is so cute! I love the graphic print, and it looks great with your distressed skinny jeans.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

7. July 27 / 12:08 pm

Such a pretty tunic, I love that the pattern is just on one side. I also really love your floppy hat!

Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

8. July 27 / 12:41 pm

I really, really, REALLY need to get my hands on a tunic soon, you look fabulous in it! And I agree with you, I would never pay that much for a hat too, that’s just bonkers and I would rather spend that much on a dress.

9. July 27 / 9:42 pm

This really is a pretty tunic, and that it is longated in the back and front and slit in the sides is too cute, I could live in one of these.
    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

10. July 28 / 1:25 am

I can see why you love this tunic- the print is so pretty and I could really see it as a layering piece for fall 🙂 You look absolutely gorgeous and those pointy, metallic flats are lush. Also $70 for a hat is crazy haha

Rachel xx

11. July 28 / 11:40 am

I’m obsessed with that tunic, Denise! YOU look so pretty!!!
    Sending you much love & I hope your Tuesday is as marvelous like you!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa

12. July 28 / 12:03 pm

Those jeans are so good! Love the entire look, the detail on the blouse is gorgeous.

Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

13. July 28 / 12:28 pm

Those golden flats and that top, are amazing. Which is why I love visiting your space, you know how to dress for your shape and girl you always look chic. Gotta check out those flats.

Kia / House of KTS

14. Tori McKimm
    July 28 / 5:50 pm

Girl–its been cold here and then our air broke and of course it gets blazing hot this week haha! I love this look on you–tunics are my fav!

Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

15. July 28 / 10:43 pm

I love everything about this look! The tunic, the jeans, the flats, the hat! Outfit perfection!

xx Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love

16. July 29 / 7:25 am

I love this tunic paired with the shoes. It’s a super cute casual look. Thank you for linking up for Turning Head Tuesday. xo~ Megan The Fashionista Momma

17. August 1 / 11:05 am

I love items that can easily transition from one season to the next, and your tunic is just perfect for that! What a great look too!
    PS- $129 for a hat? No thank you! I think the most I’ve spent is $20 haha.
    XO Amanda | Sans Scrubs

18. August 6 / 4:18 pm

That tunic is so interesting, perfect piece for the summer, I really like those embroidered details on the front.