‘Fall’ for this season

Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 7.04.31 PM

Check Blanket Scarf | | Gray Cardigan | | Printed Scarf | | Striped Cardigan
Brown Knit | | Multi-Colored Check Scarf | | Colorblock Cardigan | | Blue Check Scarf | | Mesh Knit

Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 7.03.56 PM

Fringe Peep-Toe | | Gray Booties | | Nude Peep-Toe | | Brown Fringe
Calf Hair Loafers | | Printed Flats | | Leopard Booties | | Bow Flats

Everyone seems to be on the fall bandwagon here lately. Fortunately for Chicago, there has been fall weather here over the past week. Although, it has been 90 the past few days, in general it has been quite chilly in the mornings and at night. I have been looking for some newer fall items and have purchased quite a few of them for myself (of course!). I decided to add some items that I found and love, and some that I am still considering. Many of these options are comfy, very affordable, and come in several different colors or prints. If you have any sizing, fit, or comfort questions, I can answer them for these items. Would love to hear what you are coveting for fall!

Have a lovely week!

12 responses to “‘Fall’ for this season”

1. Pam says:

Fall is in full swing here in the UK. Cannot wait to get my hands on a few items too!

2. Denise!

I am loving all of these scarves! Fall is my favorite season ever, along with like every other fashionista out there!
    So happy I came across your blog <3

Courtney

3. Jhem Arzaga says:

Hi Denise,

These are such a lovely selection of fashion products and though in our country seems like forever summer, I enjoy and feel inspired with this picks!
    Have a lovely day!

xoxo,
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

4. Ankle boots…I can’t for the life of me look good in it. I have a pair that has been sitting on the shelves and staring at me for two years. I wore it only a couple of times but that’s it, I feel my legs look horrendous in them? Any tips on how to look good in them is welcome!

5. I am definitely craving FRINGE for fall – I can’t decide if I want booties or a bag but one or the other is making it’s way to my wardrobe! This is a great roundup of some fab fall items!
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

6. Amy Ann says:

I’m so ready for all of this!!

7. Megan says:

Love the red and blue sweater and leopard booties!
    ~~Megan~~

8. Rachel says:

These shoes featured look AMAZING! I definitely need to keep my eyes out on getting some of these.
    Rachel xo

Garay Treasures

9. I love the selection & the variety. You can easily wear these items for a casual day out & for work. I’m so excited for Fall!

Dominique
    Only The Brave Blog

10. Deniz says:

I love all the shoes you picked, Denise! Time to start fall shopping (:

– Deniz

11. Cara says:

SHOES! All of those shoes are so good!

xx Cara

12. khanhpi says:

I love all the shoes. What a great post!!!

xoxo| Best shoes for women 2016