If You’re a bird, I’m a bird

If You're a bird, I'm a bird 3So, I have never actually seen this movie (the Notebook), but I do know the quote (which I had to google to make sure it was right). I just have heard it a bunch and one of my friends has a tattoo of it. Either way, I thought it just fit in with this fun-printed dress. I loved the birds on the dress and of course the black & white is what sold me! I decided to add a fun pop with the red heel and lip and keep everything else fairly classic. I am also finally trying out these Karen Walker sunnies from Ditto, and I am in LOVE with them. I wear them all the time and it was so worth the wait from Ditto (they are super popular). For $24/ month you can rent sunglasses and switch them out as often as you’d like! You can try your first month FREE using code LOVELETTERS! Instead of paying a ton of money for sunnies that will go out of style, you can try them out, and possibly buy them at a discounted price from Ditto later.

If You're a bird, I'm a bird 5
If You're a bird, I'm a bird 2
If You're a bird, I'm a bird 4
If You're a bird, I'm a bird
Dress c/o Chicwish | | Heels Ann Taylor | | Bag Tory Burch | | Sunnies Karen Walker via Ditto (use code LOVELETTERS to receive your first month FREE) | | Lips Dior (999 Rouge)
Bracelets Tiffany & Co, Taudrey, & David Yurman

1. 9.25.15

omg your dress is amazing!! I can’t believe you haven’t seen The Notebook
    xo

2. 9.25.15
    Pam said:

gorgeous! Love the dress so much and please watch the notebook 😉

3. 9.25.15

Psst! I’ve not seen The Notebook too. LOL! I know everyone and their grandma have watched the movie but I have very little patient for chick flicks and sob movies. Give me zombies and horror and you’ll be my best friend. Haha! That dress is so so soooo pretty, Denise, you look elegant in it!

4. 9.25.15
    Shannon said:

I’ve never really come across anyone that I would say “you haven’t see that movie”, until now! How?!? Haha! Anyways…you look amazing in this dress! It’s such a fun print and the addition of the red heels is perfect!

Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

5. 9.25.15
    Rachel said:

What a gorgeous dress and I love the pops of red in the heels too. What a classy look for sure.
    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

6. 9.25.15
    Anna said:

Such a fun dress, girl! I love the fun print paired with the pop of red! You look beautiful. Hope you have a great weekend! XO

Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

7. 9.26.15

Quirky and fun patterned dress, loves amazing on you! Hope your school year is off to a wonderful start!

8. 9.27.15
    Zarrah said:

Lovely dress.
    I love it.
    So chic!

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

9. 9.27.15
    Tina said:

Omgosh you are so fabulous in this bird dress! It fits you like a glove and the red lip was a nice touch 🙂

Tina

10. 9.27.15
    Angelina said:

The quote definitely fits your outfit perfectly! I recently watched The Notebook, and I have to say it was a bit of a let down. There was so much hype, I thought it would make me cry, and it didn’t! I think The Best of Me was much better.

Angelina Is | Bloglovin’

11. 9.27.15

Great look! Your dress is absolutely amazing! SO cool!

xx, Ashleigh | Fashion in Flight

12. 9.28.15

Well, you aren’t alone! I haven’t seen The Notebook either!
    Man, that dress rocks! Totally rocks. And I had no idea that you could rent sunglasses!? Where have I been? That is such a cool idea! —- Amy @ http://thegiftedgabber.com/