Faux Fur Chevron Vest

faux fur chevron vestHappy Friday! Hopefully you can’t see the gash above my eye or the black eye itself haha! Thanks to some heavy makeup and lots of ice, it seems to be healing alright. I had a tough run-in with my dresser at night (I wish I was making this up). Anyways, it has been chilly and so, so windy here lately and I have been loving layering pieces. I picked up this vest at Express recently and I loved it because of the chevron print on it. I thought it was a bit more unique than just a normal faux fur vest, so I figured I would give it a shot. I added some distressed denim and a plain white top, since the vest is a pretty big statement itself. I have also been layering this vest over all black outfits, but I wanted to kind of switch it up for the blog post. Hope you have a gorgeous weekend and a lovely Friday! faux fur chevron vest 4
faux fur chevron vest 5
faux fur chevron vest 2
faux fur chevron vest 6
faux fur chevron vest 3
Vest Express | | Top Banana Republic | | Denim BlankNYC | | Shoes Halogen | | Bag Tory Burch
Bracelets Taudrey, Tiffany & Co, & David Yurman | | Lips MAC (Twig)
Sunnies Ditto (use code LOVELETTERS to get your first month free)

1. 10.16.15
    Pam said:

love this look and I agree, this faux vest looks so much nicer than “normal” ones due to its print. I want one too now! 😛

2. 10.16.15
    laura said:

lovely! X Laura http://www.mixtfashion.com

3. 10.16.15
    Megan said:

Love the faux fur! I have those flats but am returning them to Nordstrom for a second time since the lining is coming out and it made my feet hurt insanely bad. Do you have this problem?
    ~~Megan~~

4. 10.16.15

Ouchhh! That actually sounds really painful, Denise but yea, silly things like that have happened to me too. LOL! I hope the bruising will go away soon! xx

5. 10.16.15
    Ramonne said:

Nice vest. Well, fur is fur, really nice, look like a squirrel.

6. 10.18.15

The hair is very Hollywood glam girl! Loving the vest with the casual distressed denim. Super posh!

7. 10.22.15
    Jules said:

splendidi look

8. 11.2.15
    Modesty said:

9. 12.10.16
    Stephanie Salas said:

I have the chevron vest as well! And I love it but do you have any outfit ideas on how to wear it during the winter when it’s super cold outside? 🙂

• 1.3.17
      Denise Kokinis said:

OMG I am sooo sorry for just seeing this! Somehow it was in my spam! Can you email me (fashionloveletters@gmail.com) and we can talk ideas?!