Pink Midi Skirt

pink midi skirt 3Hey all and Happy Friday! Sorry for the delayed posting today, my work week has been a bit crazy and all over the place! It was soooo windy this week, so taking pictures as definitely difficult. My hair was blowing all over the place, my face was turning red, and it was just a mess! I am sure if you have had to take photos in the wind, you know the struggle! Sorry that I don’t look as put together in these photos as I normally do, my hair was a mess with the weather!
I recently received this skirt from Chicwish and I loved the bright pink color and the subtle rose print on it. I thought it would be perfect for the holidays and for work. I added a simple turtleneck (it has been super cold) and a pair of leopard heels! I love mixing in leopard with different colors and different prints, especially a brighter color. How has the weather been for you there? How do you shoot in really windy or cold conditions?
pink midi skirt
pink midi skirt 2
pink midi skirt 4
pink midi skirt 5
Skirt c/o Chiwish | | Top J. Crew | | Coat Ann Taylor | | Shoes BCBGeneration via DSW
Bag Tory Burch | | Bracelets David Yurman, Taudrey, & Tory Burch | | Lips MAC (Captive)
Sunnies Miu Miu c/o Ditto (use code LOVELETTERS for your first month free)

1. 11.20.15

That skirt is the prettiest color of pink!

COOCOO FOR COCO

2. 11.20.15
    Vanessa said:

OMG! Denise, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pink midi skirt! You are stunning, and I love the color on you!
    Happy weekend, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa

3. 11.20.15
    Pam said:

wow, this skirt gives life to this outfit! Amazing look *-* you’ve done it again girl.

4. 11.20.15
    Erin said:

Oh, I love this outfit! It’s so visually interesting 🙂 I love a subtle animal print with different, bright colours. The photos look great, regardless of the difficult weather 😉 You’re definitely tough for putting up with the wind, I would have given up so quickly!

Erin

5. 11.20.15

I’ve heard of Chicwish a lot through fashion blogs, how’s the quality, Denise? And omg, I know the pain about wind and hair hence mine is usually in a ponytail. That being said, I’m itching to cut my hair short again. LOL! Wishing you a lovely weekend, beautiful!

6. 11.21.15
    Delia said:

Very bright colors, the quality of workmanship is not to say Babe

7. 11.21.15
    Flora said:

You are so beautiful !I very like you

8. 11.23.15
    Amy Ann said:

Windy shoots are so hard! You got some great pictures. I love the leopard heels with this outfit. Such a fun addition!

9. 4.29.16
    Shirl said:

Ja, ik baalde een beetje dat het vandaag niet regende omdat ik dit artikel had haha! Probeer uploaden eens via een andere browser. Google Chrome bijloorbeevd

10. 11.12.16

I wish to voice my affection for your kind-heartedness in support of folks that need help with your concern. Your personal commitment to passing the solution all-around came to be amazingly productive and has in every case allowed people just like me to arrive at their goals. Your entire helpful useful information entails this much to me and still more to my mates. Thanks a ton; from each one of us.