Sorry for the super late timing of this post, usually I set it to post a bit earlier! Anwyays, Happy Friday! Today is the day I turn the BIG 2-7. Well, I guess it’s not really too crazy of an age, but every year after 21 just seems to go faster and faster. I have been majorly feeling spring lately, as so many of you know. Thought I would wear a bright dress, in honor of spring and my birthday! I tend to find dresses that are more a-line, as they fit my shape a lot better than other dresses typically do. I threw on some newer floral heels (scored during the Banana Repbulic Friends & Family event) and added a pink purse. I wanted to keep the theme a bit more spring and just keep the whole feeling of the post light and fresh.
I will be doing a small list below of some random facts about me. No worries, it won’t be 27 random facts (thankfully), especially since I probably could not even tell you 27 things about myself haha. Just some small things here and there and some emails/things people have asked me about. Thank you so much for stopping by today, I truly appreciate your continuous support and love!
Dress Bar III via Macy’s | | Shoes Banana Republic | | Bag Tory Burch | | Sunnies Quay
Necklace c/o Love Always Couture | | Watch Michael Kors | | Bracelets Alex & Ani, David Yurman
Lips Marc Jacobs (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang)
1. People never seem to know my race/ethnicity and I get asked it a lot. I am half-Greek (on my father’s side) and half German/Irish.
2. I hate wearing socks. You will pretty much never see me in them, and I own maybe 5 pairs (and they never match).
3. I figured skated for about 8 years of my life.
4. I am obsessed with peaches and peach-flavored anything. Seriously, the way to my heart is through anything with peaches in it.
5. I have never seen ‘Forrest Gump’ or ‘The Notebook.’ For a larger portion of my life, I never liked watching movies.
6. I have worked every job you can possibly imagine, and I have always worked more than one job at a time. I have done everything: camp counselor, teaching, government work, residential advisor, tutor, retail, electronics, technology, English language app creator, and the list goes on.
7. I love coffee and Diet Coke more than life. Caffeine = breathing. Kidding, but not really.
8. I am an insanely sarcastic person, I find it helps me through most situations.
9. Since 9 is a factor of 27, I will stop with my love for Math.