Twirl

Twirl

Hey there and happy Wednesday! Almost halfway through this week! It seems to be flying by, so no complaints over here!
Anyone just love finding a dress that you can twirl in?! I end up going to an event and just turning back and forth in it all the time. Speaking of…… that was how most of these photos were taken. I just kept spinning in circles and spinning back and forth, until we got a few good photos! It took some tries too, because I definitely had a ton of awkward hand positions happening.
I loved this dress for the print, the mix of colors, and mainly for the shape. I loved the unique version of off the shoulder, with a ruffled hem! I loved that it had a ruffled hem with trim at the bottom as well.
This dress just screamed summer to me and it seemed perfect for some fun events this season! Hope you have an amazing week!

Dress Asos | | Wedges Topshop (old- linked similar) | | Bag Prada
Lips Marc Jacobs (454) | | Cuff c/o Julie Vos | | Bracelets Tory Burch & David Yurman

1. May 31 / 12:34 am

That is the prettiest dress Denise! I am loving that the background also matches the vibrant dress!

Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

2. May 31 / 9:19 am

Gorgeous dress!! Love the pattern and ruffles!

xx, Elise

3. May 31 / 11:03 am

This dress is super cute! I could never pull off this much pattern and colour haha. But this suits you very well! I totally know what you mean by those dresses that are fun to twirl in. That’s always high on my priority list! 😉

-Emily http://www.coatandcoffee.com

4. May 31 / 1:09 pm

That dress is stunning and I adore the off the shoulder look. Also, I love the blue background. Great style lady!

❤︎
    Dakota D.
    Instagram/Twitter: @missdsquared413

5. Amy Arnold
    May 31 / 1:37 pm

You are killing it in the dress department lately my friend! This one is so fun and definitely has the perfect twirl factor. Love the wall you found to photograph it by.

6. June 1 / 9:53 am

What a beautiful dress, girlie! I also love dresses I can twirl in, it makes you feel like a princess, doesn’t it?! Haha! The colors and pattern on this one are so lovely and perfect for summer! Thanks for sharing and I hope you’re having a great week so far!

XO,

Jalisa

7. June 2 / 2:14 pm

This dress is so beautiful!!! I love its floral print! It is perfect for summer 🙂
    xoxo

Ileana

Novelstyle Blog

8. June 2 / 3:22 pm

I’d twirl all day in this

9. Gabrielle
    June 4 / 12:57 pm

What a lovely floral patterned summer dress! The red and yellow colour blocks add so much to the pretty dress too. Have a lovely week ahead!

aglassofice.com