Embroidered Dress

Embroidered Dress

Hey all and happy Friday! Woo finally made it to Friday! I hate when holidays are on random days of the week, I feel like it just throws everything off!
You may remember this dress on instagram from my post yesterday! I was recently contacted by an Australian brand called Adrift Clothing. They sent me quite a few different summer styles to play around with…. stay tuned! This dress was by far my favorite piece, as I loved the embroidered detailing on it! I love that it was not printed, rather embroidered on there! I also loved that it was a bit looser…. I seriously sweat too much (TMI, I know)! I think looser dresses in summer are so crucial! I wanted to keep the look a bit more colorful, so I added in these purple wedges for that extra pop of color!
If you do browse the website, it may default to Australian dollars, so please keep in mind that all the products are cheaper in US dollars!
Hope you all have such a gorgeous weekend and enjoy your Friday!

Dress c/o Adrift Clothing (use code DENISE30) | | Shoes JustFab | | Sunnies Quay
Bag Louis Vuitton | | Lips MAC (Twig) | | Cuff c/o Julie Vos

1. Amy Arnold
    July 7 / 11:52 am

This dress looks so great on you! I love the embroidery. Such a fund trend right now. The purple shoes you picked could not be more perfect. I agree with you about the mid-week holiday. Totally threw my week off.

2. July 7 / 1:14 pm

I love the embroidered details. It’s nice to see such craftsmanship in clothing – it looks really beautiful. Also, I totally feel you on being thrown off all week because of the holiday. Now it’s Friday, but I feel like I’m scrambling around to get everything done before monday!!! Hope you have a great weekend.

Jess | http://www.TheVogueVoyager.com

3. July 8 / 9:56 am

This entire outfit is perfection. The detailing of the dress paired with those shoes is the perfect combination. I love it x

Lizzie Oladunni

4. July 8 / 8:08 pm

That is a gorgeous dress, Denise! I love the embroidery on it and the color itself is gorgeous!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com

5. July 9 / 12:48 pm

Thanks for introducing this Australian brand to me! I love Australian shops because they have such stunning fashion and unique pieces! I’m in Love with this unique off shoulder embroidered dress you’ve picked! Can’t wait to see what else you get!

xoxo
    Rina Samantha

6. July 10 / 9:35 am

I know, random days off in the middle of the week always make it feel like there and two sundays and then two mondays!
    I do love this dress, long sleeve dresses are my favorite!
    Chic on the Cheap