Faux Fur Bomber

Faux Fur Bomber

Hey all and happy Monday! Finally getting back into a normal posting schedule (here’s to hoping)! This weekend was a whole lot of awful weather. I swear it has not stopped raining here, it has been on and off for weeks! We waited in the car a lot between shoots this weekend, and then ran out and got what we needed! My hair was definitely flat after a few shoots!
So, I saw this faux fur bomber online and was literally in love. If you have been following along for a while, then you know that I love fur anything. I am obsessed with it on vests, jackets, trim, etc. So when I found out this was half price, I knew it was a steal. I thought it would be good to do more of a monochrome look with it. I wanted to pair it with something other than jeans and a top. I figured why not use a turtleneck dress with it, especially one in the same color palette. I threw on the leopard boots for a bit more neutral, but still a little more pop. I had originally planned to wear this with otk neutral boots, but it felt a bit washed out! For this turtleneck dress, I would size up if you don’t really like clingy fabrics. This dress shows a lot and is not the most forgiving!
Have a fabulous week!

Dress Banana Republic | | Bomber Banana Republic | | Booties Target | | Bag Prada
Lips MAC (Brave) & Liner (Soar)

1. November 6 / 11:15 am

What a great look, Denise! I’m always a fan of neutrals, but love the fun you’ve injected into this look with the faux fur and leopard print booties. Looking fabulous!

Mary

2. November 6 / 11:32 am

So cozy chic! And loving those leopard ankle booties <3

3. Biana
    November 6 / 1:20 pm

Everything about this is so chic! I’m especially obsessed with your booties and bag!! xo, Biana

4. Amy Arnold
    November 6 / 2:17 pm

Don’t you just hate it when the rain ruins your plans?! Loving these leopard booties! I have been wanting a pair. SO great with your cool jacket. And that bag! Girl you are killing it!

5. November 6 / 3:05 pm

You are killing it in this monochromatic look. And that faux fur bomber is GORGEOUS!! I know what you mean about the rain! Ugh, it has been awhile since I’ve done some photos haha!!

6. Katherine
    November 6 / 6:01 pm

You look so glamorous!! I love the leopard paired with the neutrals 🙂

Katherine | oneswainkycouple.com

7. Pam
    November 7 / 3:11 am

sweater dresses are really hard to pull off and do it well! 😀
    love this bomber!