Lace Up Sweater Dress

Lace Up Sweater Dress

Hey all and happy Monday! It snowed here a few days back (when these shots were taken), but thankfully has cleared up a bit since then! It suddenly got fairly warm this past weekend and I am loving it! I love not having to put on like 6 layers and waiting for my car to warm up!
Saw this sweater online recently and thought it looked super cute. I know Free People tends to run big in a ton of their sweaters, so I figured I would size up and try to wear it as a dress. When I picked it up from the store, I was surprised at how long it was! It looks so much longer in photos than in person. I originally opted for the L, as I figured that would be suitable as a dress. I ended up exchanging it and getting a medium, as it looked like it would stretch out over time.
If you are looking to wear this as a sweater, you probably can size down and be cool. Or if you are taller, it will work out a lot better. I tried this on with leggings and the outcome is quite comical, so it will stay a dress for now.
I wanted to give it a bit more shape, so I added in the belt for that purpose. Threw on some over the knee boots to keep it a bit more trendy!
Have a lovely Monday and a fabulous week!

Sweater Free People (size down) | | Boots Target | | Belt Gucci (1.5 inch)
Bag Prada | | Lips MAC (Twig)

1. Pam
    January 22 / 4:06 am

sweater dresses are so hard to pull off but I love how you styled this with the belt and the boots!

2. January 23 / 10:04 pm

This sweater dress looks stunning on you and I love how you styled it to give off a rich look to it❤️

3. January 24 / 1:42 am

Such a cute outfit girl!! I’ve been loving sweater dresses and otk boots for this season!!

4. January 24 / 5:00 am

I’m actually a little excited to get into Fall again this year and start layering outfits and wearing cute little sweater dresses like this!! Perfectly styled with those boots too lady!

5. January 24 / 7:59 am

Love that tunic sweater. The side lace up details are so beautiful! Want 😍😍😍

6. January 26 / 4:10 pm

I love this sweater and how you styled it with this belt! Really stylish!!

7. January 26 / 7:41 pm

beautiful sweater dress. it looks so comfy — i think i could live in one forever haha. love how you styled it with that gucci belt too. impeccable style darling! xo, sharon