Orange Poncho Sweater

Orange Poncho Sweater

Hey all and happy Wednesday! Hope you all are having such a fabulous week so far! The weather has been so back and forth recently! It is going to be in the 50’s the rest of this week and I am sooo excited!
I love a good poncho sweater and thought the color of this one would be super fun. I thought it was a nice pop of color and change of pace for winter. It is fairly warm and quite cozy to wear as well. If it is super cold where you live, I would suggest layering underneath it, especially since it is quite roomy.
I am clearing longing for spring wearing this with white jeans, but I thought it would be the best look for the poncho. I wanted to keep the look a bit more neutral, so I figured pairing it with the tan boots would be a great combination.
Hope you all have such a fabulous week and a wonderful Wednesday!

Sweater Loft | | Denim Express | | Boots JustFab | | Bag Ralph Lauren
Cuff c/o Julie Vos | | Bracelets David Yurman & Tory Burch | | Lips MAC (Twig)

1. January 24 / 5:06 pm

Ponchos are so fun. LOVE that color on you. You look amazing and comfortable.

2. January 24 / 10:07 pm

I don’t think I’ve ever tried these colors together, but I am in love. Such a gorgeous poncho sweater on you. Looks great with those boots too 🙂

3. January 25 / 3:20 am

Love our poncho too! And I love the color! I also love the wall it’s so colorful!

4. Tonya
    January 25 / 10:17 am

I have been loving this sort of burnt orange color so much! I love this poncho! Also, I feel ya girl- I am SO longing for spring too!!!

5. January 25 / 3:57 pm

This burnt orange shade is gorgeous and so great for the fall/winter season!

6. Stephanie
    January 26 / 8:40 am

This sweater couldn’t possibly be more beautiful with your hair color! I love it! I don’t think I’d ever be able to pull of this shade, but the style is super fun!

7. Nataly
    January 31 / 7:59 am

That is the cutest poncho! It looks so good with those white jeans!!

8. January 31 / 1:50 pm

I have a cream poncho, and you are definitely making me want an orange one now… Orange and yellow are by far my fav colors to wear. Love how you styled this with the white denim and otk boots for such a fresh spring look!

xoxo