Sleeve Details

Hey all and happy Monday!! Hope you had such a fabulous weekend! Did you do anything fun? I feel like most of my weekends are never anything super exciting haha!
I hopped into a JCPenney recently just to kind of see what was going on… I have not been in one in years! To be honest, I was looking for the new Tracee Ellis Ross collection, but actually had no luck finding it. I decided to look around, and I was quite shocked that they had so many cute pieces!
This dress was one of my favorite finds from there, I loved the subtle sleeve details on it! As always, I like to try and match the walls behind me in some way, so I pulled out the teal bag and figured the colors would work perfectly with the background! Added a gingham heel for a bit more of a spring feel…. and because I have worn my navy heels in far too many posts lately!
Hope you all have a gorgeous Monday!

Dress Alyx | | Shoes Banana Republic (old-linked similar) | | Bag Prada
Bracelets c/o Julie Vos & David Yurman | | Lips MAC (Mehr)

1. 1.29.18
    Delia said:

Love the sleeves! Totally my style of dress!!! So cute!

2. 1.29.18

This dress is so cute!! Love these sleeve details! Really stylish! Love it

3. 1.30.18
    Kileen said:

Loving this dress girl, these sleeves are too cute!!

4. 1.30.18
    Pam said:

Very pretty dress! And with you, weekends were made for sleeping for me 😛

5. 1.30.18
    Nataly said:

The pretties sleeve details here! I love that dress so much!

6. 1.30.18
    Gita said:

That sleeve deets is totally adorable and definitely makes the dress. Love it!

7. 1.30.18

Love how you paired the dress with those gingham shoes. So cute.

8. 1.30.18

These sleeves are just so perfect! Loving this look.

xo, Cara

9. 1.30.18

How cute are the sleeve details?! This dress was made for you, girl!

xo,
    Suzanne

10. 1.30.18
    Stephanie said:

My mom always used to shop for my clothes at JCPenney when I was a little girl, but I haven’t been in there in years. Now you’re making me want to visit and shop around. I bet they’ve upped their game as well. You look super cute in that ruffle dress!

11. 1.30.18

Absolutely adore the sleeves on this dress! So fun and flirty.
    – Morgan of Traveling Trendy

12. 1.30.18
    steph said:

The sleeves are so fun! Cute dress!

xo, Steph

13. 1.30.18
    KatWalkSF said:

Those sleeves are perfection!

14. 1.30.18
    Amanda said:

The detail on those sleeves is so cute!

15. 1.30.18

Those sleeves are amazing and this is such a pretty dress. Love it!

16. 1.31.18

I love a good fun sleeve, this dress is super cute! I also love the color on you!

xo
    Sami
    The Classic Brunette

17. 1.31.18

These sleeves are so unexpected and fun! Great post babe 🙂

18. 2.1.18
    Kyla said:

The sleeve details make that dress so cute and unique! It totally suits you and I love those fab shoes too!
    Kyla
    wanderlustkyla.com

19. 2.4.18

What a great detail, I love the flared sleeves!

Birdie Shoots

20. 2.6.18

This dress is beautiful! Loving those sleeve details…make the dress!