Cold Shoulder Jumpsuit

Cold Shoulder Jumpsuit

Hey all and happy Friday! Finally the weekend, but I seriously cannot believe that February is already upon us! The weather has been so up and down here lately, I am not even sure which month, or season it is.
I bought my first jumpsuit last year, towards the end of the year. I had never worn one before and never felt comfortable in them. Fast forward to today, when I feel like buying them all the time. Minus trips to the bathroom (ugh), they are some of the best pieces that I own! I have a few all black ones, but wanted to switch it up a bit. By switch it up, I mean something with a fun sleeve haha! I loved that this had a cold shoulder sleeve, giving a little bit extra pizazz!
I added the gucci belt, because the belt that came with it was heinous. Wanted to keep the other pieces neutral, so I picked out this fun woven bag and the leopard shoes! I love how well they meshed together and complemented each other!
Have a fabulous Friday and weekend!

Jumpsuit Eliza JPlus Size Version | | Shoes Nine West (old- linked similar)
Belt Gucci | | Bag Kate Spade | | Lips MAC (Twig)
Cuff c/o Julie Vos | | Bracelet David Yurman

1. February 2 / 6:07 am

I love jumpsuits too but they definitely are the worst thing ever when we want to go to the bathroom… I think the belt looks amazing there and the shoes were an amazing choice, they go together with the outfit beautifully.

2. February 2 / 9:15 pm

This jumpsuit is really great on you love it!!!

3. February 2 / 9:16 pm

This jumpsuit is so cute! I just got in to them last year too, and I can’t believe it took so long. I love the cold shoulder on this one, and you styled out perfectly!

-Mackenzie

4. February 3 / 5:24 am

Loveeeee this jumpsuit on you! You look like a total girl boss in it and that Gucci belt is LIFE!! I still need to get my hands on one!!

Helen xx

5. February 3 / 6:31 am

This is such a cute jumpsuit girl!! Definitely a great closet addition to have, looks so sleek and chic!

6. February 3 / 10:13 am

I own a few jumpsuits too, and I usually add a large belt to accentuate the waist better too! Love your Gucci belt to pull the look together!

7. Nataly
    February 3 / 12:34 pm

You look so good in this jumpsuit and I love how you paired the belt with it! Great style!

8. February 3 / 4:29 pm

You look fabulous in the jumper. And yes, the bathroom struggle is so real in those things. lol

9. Stephanie
    February 4 / 2:02 pm

Talk about a power suit! Okay, I know power suits are usually associated with two piece suits, but why can’t they be jumpsuits? This one is absolutely stunning and you look totally sexy in it. You own that style and the Gucci belt is the best addition!

10. February 4 / 5:14 pm

I love a good black jumpsuit! They’re so fun to accessorize and make your own. I love how you added the Gucci belt and leopard heels!

11. Stephanie Caligiuri
    February 9 / 8:03 am

This jumpsuit looks amazing on you! Love the sleeves and the Gucci belt you paired with it!

xo, Steph