Fashion Nova Two Piece Sets

Fashion Nova Two Piece Sets

Hey all and happy Monday! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Just finished up some time in Philly last week for a friend’s birthday and heading to the West Coast in just a few weeks time! I have been trying to travel quite a bit more recently, and I am really loving it!

If you had asked me a year ago if I would wear a two piece set, I would have probably looked at you like you were crazy!I started working with Fashion Nova last year, and slowly tried to step out of my comfort zone each and every time I ordered pieces! I have slowly tried to get much more comfortable with my body, and these two piece sets are really a way to show off a little stomach, but thankfully it’s not too much!

I love that Fashion Nova Curve exists, so that I can get pieces in my size and wear them comfortably. I loved this first red two piece set, as I figured I could wear it as separates, and also wear it with a blazer into fall! I also love this fun and colorful two piece set, it was something super fun, and something I would probably have never picked a year ago.

Both of these sets are so fun and are available in straight size and plus size, which I love! Hope you all have a fun and fabulous week ahead!

Set One: Fashion Nova Curve (wearing an XL)

Set Two: Fashion Nova Curve (wearing a 1X)

1. August 20 / 2:49 pm

You are rocking them and looking fabulous! I love the first one the most. It has back to school vibes and a nod to fall!

2. August 20 / 6:47 pm

Fashion Nova is my to go, whenever I need something for an event or just because I want to shop lol These two pieces are super cute. Loved the fun colors.

Candace

3. August 20 / 9:04 pm

i am loving you in these bold sets – so darn cute!

4. August 20 / 10:36 pm

These two piece sets look so good on you! I am loving the vibrant colors, so fun!

5. Stephanie
    August 21 / 8:17 am

I’ve wondered about ordering from Fashion Nova before. Is the quality any good?? It seems like it is from your cute outfits. I love two-piece sets on you! Totally sexy and fun simultaneously!

6. August 21 / 10:02 am

Ahh I love matching sets in general and I’m LOVING both looks! I think the red one is my favorite though – so classic!

7. adriana
    August 21 / 6:47 pm

All of these prints are so much fun! Love the flared pants!

8. Sharon Wu
    August 23 / 12:44 pm

wow beauty! you are really rocking these two piece sets. i myself am a big fan of two piece sets too especially for summer! great picks x