Striped Pants

Striped Pants

Hey all and happy Monday! Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! I am writing this from Minneapolis after quite a bit of shopping at one of the biggest malls. Definitely shopped until I dropped over the past two days… and loving the no sales tax!

If you had asked me last year about wearing pants, I probably would have laughed in your face. I never really liked pants, but I think a lot of that was due to struggling with finding tops to go with them. I bought the black, white, and coral pair first and have worn them in quite a few different ways! I take them on every trip with me because they pack easily and they work well in all weather.

Then came the black pair with slightly more subtle stripes. I decided to switch things up a bit and wear them a bit higher with a tube top. I have seen tube tops all over the internet recently and wanted to find a way to wear one. So, I figured I would give a tube top a shot with another pair of striped pants.

I wanted to give easy ways to wear these, since they are so versatile and easy to wear! Hope you all have a fabulous week!

Outfit 1: Top Boohoo | | Pants Bar III | | Shoes JustFab | | Bag Prada | | Earrings J.Crew
Lips MAC (Pink Plaid) & Gloss NYX (Eclair) | | Cuff c/o Julie Vos | | Bracelets Taudrey

Outfit 2: Top Express | | Pants Bar III | | Bag Target | | Shoes Target
Necklace c/o Love Always | | Ring Kendra Scott

1. September 25 / 4:56 pm

You are rocking stripes! Love both of these looks so much! <3

2. September 25 / 11:43 pm

I am loving these striped pants babe! They are so cute on you and I love how you styled them.

3. September 26 / 10:18 am

Oh you make wide-legged striped pants look like they were made for you!! I love both pairs but the second one is my favorite!!

4. Pam
    September 27 / 4:19 am

these are absolutely fab on you! They elongate the body which is my favourite part!

5. September 27 / 5:23 am

You look fabulous hun. I love the pop of color in those pants.

6. Tonya Morris
    September 27 / 2:27 pm

You look amazing in all of these outfits! Striped pants are so fun.

7. September 27 / 10:07 pm

Ι know a game wе will play thats like Daddy is speaking about.?

Mommy stated making both bⲟys wish to know the sport
    a lot. ?It?s called ?Ꮃhat iѕ the smartest thing about God.
    And eɑch of us has to come up with one actually great thing
    we like abоut God. Who ԁesires tߋ go first?? Lee and Laгry jumped and shouted ?ME
    ME!? waving their hands within the air like they do at school.
    Finally, Mommy mentioned, ?Properly Lee, since you might be twⲟ minutes older than Laгry, ʏoull be
    ablе to go first.

8. September 28 / 5:16 pm

I love the darker pair so much! Great styling love 🙂

9. October 1 / 9:53 am

Loving how you styled both of these pants! So cute!

10. October 1 / 12:54 pm

Love these colored striped pants! You styled them to perfection!! Always in love with your backgrounds