Neutral Winter Layers

Hey all and happy Tuesday! Hope you all are having a good week so far! It is getting busier and busier as we head towards Christmas… there are so many events and parties happening over the next few weeks!
I have always wanted to try this long skirt trend in winter, but have never really been able to make it work for me! I snagged this one from Rent The Runway Unlimited and I mixed and matched pieces until I finally settled on a neutral look. I love mixing pieces in similar colors and achieving an overall monochrome look.
Most of these pieces, minus the turtleneck and shoes are from RTR unlimited. I have been loving using it because I can try out a ton of different pieces and see what really works for me. So, now that I was able to try the long skirt trend, I know I can purchase one myself!

Coat RTR | | Top Pretty Little Thing | | Skirt RTR | | Shoes Louise Et Cie
Bag RTR | | Lips MAC (Brave) & Liner (Soar)

14 responses to “Neutral Winter Layers”

1. Lee says:

That skirt is gorgeous on you – and I love it styled with that coat! I need to add more long coats like that to my wardrobe

2. Megan says:

That entire outfit is just stunning you. So cute. That is the correct way to do layers!!

3. ashley hargrove says:

You look absolutely gorgeous!! And I can’t get enough of that cute bag!

4. Kileen says:

I love this outfit, that pleated skirt is amazing! & I love those shoes, so chic!

5. Mariuxi De Souza says:

Girl, you look absolutely beautiful in that outfit! I love that skirt, it makes you look so stylish and I will buy one for myself! The whole outfit is so pretty, great picks!

6. Nataly says:

This whole look is so gorgeous! I love how you styled it!

7. You look absolutely amazing!!

8. Deborah says:

I kind of want to copy this outfit exactly! It’s so chic! I adore the mix of check and leopard print!

9. Nailil says:

That’s great it’s beautiful girl. Also love the blazer over the shoulder!

Xx, Nailil
    thirtyminusone.com

10. Emily says:

that skirt is such a fun piece for this time of year! So many fun ways to style it!

11. That skirt is so beautiful! I love how you styled it, it’s a great holiday skirt!

12. adriana says:

Loving everything about this look! So chic and so beautiful!

13. steph says:

you look amazing girl! I love the mix of textures, so fun!

Cheers,
    Steph
    @trendyinindy|trendyinindy@gmail.com

14. I never look for them during winter because I never know which footwear works! I think a heeled bootie with a print is the perfect pairing!