Plus Size Brand To Know: Maree Pour Toi

Hey all and happy Monday! Hope you all had an amazing weekend! Only took me about 3 hours to post this… that WordPress update was seriously a killer! Quick tip: the plugin “classic editor” will take your WordPress editor back to what you are used it, in case you prefer the old editor!

I am always in search of newer brands, especially brands that give plus size and curvy women more options! I had been reached out to by a newer brand in the summer, and I will be honest with you, I was not sure about it at first. It can be so tough to filter through brands and see which ones really may work for me.

So, after seeing an other friend post about the clothing, I figured I would give it a shot and see what the hype was all about! Maree Pour Toi is hands down one of my new favorite brands and I had to share a little bit about them on here! This is in no way sponsored, and while I did receive the clothing as a gift, I was not paid to talk about them.
It can be super tough to find pieces that fit when you’re curvier and even tougher to find materials that hold up well. There is a lot of fast fashion emerging for larger sizing, but not a ton of brands with quality materials.

They recently released their holiday collection, so I am sharing two different looks from that, as well as, two looks from their previous collection! I am writing a whole post about the clothing because I find myself pulling these pieces out for events all the time now! They are all so classy and so well-made!

This was my favorite piece on the site when I was first introduced! loved the olive green color, but I especially loved that the jumpsuit had a little extra on the legs!
Jumpsuit: Shop it Here (wearing size 14)

This skirt is seriously so fun and the fringe is just killer! I love how perfect it is for the holidays and how fun it is to move around in!
Skirt: Shop it Here (Wearing size 14)

I really, really loved the colors in this dress and I was of course thinking of walls I knew that would match perfectly! It is a scuba material and a bit stretchy!
Dress: Shop it Here (wearing size 14)

I have already worn this jumpsuit a few times, one of which was a speaking panel! The fit is incredible and I love the color of the lace!
Jumpsuit: Shop it Here (wearing size 14)

24 responses to “Plus Size Brand To Know: Maree Pour Toi”

1. candice says:

You look absolutely stunning

Candice | NatalyaAmour.com

2. Rena says:

Wow, you look perfect!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

3. Lyddiegal says:

I love that feeling when you discover an amazing new brand! That olive jumpusit really does look amazing on you. And hello yellow feather pumps!! So fun!
    Chic on the Cheap

4. Anna English says:

I love that the skirt is from there too! It’s so fun, but the jumpsuit is so pretty with the extra fabric on the legs for some flair.

5. I love finding new brands! This one has some amazing pieces! I love the lace jumpsuit!

6. I had not heard of the brand. Love ALL your outfits. Everything fits and looks so good.

❥ tanvii.com

7. Rach says:

This brand sounds amazing and I love that they are fashion forward with their pieces! I am obsessed with that fringed skirt Denise! It is so fun and looks incredible on you!

8. Helena Marz says:

You look absolutely stunning in all of your holiday outfits! I loveee the olive green jumpsuit on you❤️

9. Rachel says:

I’ve never heard of this brand before but these pieces are absolutely stunning!

Rachel

10. those outfits look fantastic on you!! love your style and positive message <3

11. Samantha says:

You look stunning, I love all these looks

12. Gemma says:

Wow all look so stunning but I love the olive green colour so much on you.

Gemma x

13. You look amazing in literally everything.

14. Deborah says:

I am seriously loving every outfit in this post! I love their fun and pretty designs!

15. Stephanie says:

This brand really has some unique and fun pieces! I especially love that second outfit with the glittery skirt. So cute, that’s for sure. All these looks are great for the holiday season!

16. Morgan says:

You look great in all these looks but man do you rock a jumpsuit!!! LOVE the last one!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

17. Kelsey says:

Girl you look gorgeous!! Love that olive jumpsuit!

18. Carolyn says:

Wow, these looks are killer! The green jumpsuit is really cool, but I love them all!

19. Girl, you look absolutely stunning! I love how you styled all these outfits!

20. ralizabeth says:

i love each and every one of these looks! so chic!!!

oh, she’s lovely

21. That lace jumpsuit looks amazing on you! I love your colorful style 🙂

-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com

22. Kristina says:

Oh my goodness- that skirt is SO cute and perfect for New Years! And I’m so nervous to update WP!!

23. The first and second looks are my fave. Love the chic jumpsuit and their overall design aesthetic.

24. you look incredible!!!