Pink Cut Out Midi Dress

Hey all and happy Monday! It is finally feeling like summer here in Chicago, with actual summer temps happening for an extended period of time. I am so excited to finally be able to wear dresses and wear them consistently, without having to cover up with a dress!

I really love RTR unlimited for these summer months, because they have so many cute dress options, and I can just wear whatever I am feeling at the moment without actually committing to it. I love being able to find vibrant pieces, mix and match styles, and choose things I probably would not buy for myself (mainly due to price point).

This See By Chloe dress was so cute in store, but I was a bit worried about the length. Being a bit shorter, I was worried the length may cut me off a bit, and make me look a bit shorter. I did end up liking the length, especially with the cutout part, it made it feel a little bit more classy adding a bit of the length.

I loved the pink color of this and the cutout made it feel a bit less sophisticated and stuffy, and a little more classy with a twist. Paired these heels that I had with it, which happened to be almost the same color palette as the dress. I wanted a quick pop of color for the outfit, so I used this yellow bag to add a fun pop of color for summer.

Dress See by Chloe (via RTR) | | Shoes Shoes of Prey (Custom) | | Bag ZAC Zac Posen
Ring c/o Ivy and Rose | | Bracelets David Yurman & c/o Julie Vos

1. 7.1.19
    minau said:

GReat dress!

2. 7.1.19

Stunning dress on you!! I am obsessed with your manicure, too!!

xoxo Sarah

3. 7.1.19
    Stephanie said:

Ummm HELLO gorgeous. Talk about a seriously fun dress – and I am totally loving the shade of pink on you. Plus your accessories are to die for. So perfect for summertime!

4. 7.1.19

This dress is fabulous!! Love how you styled it and this is the perfect spot!

5. 7.1.19
    Erin said:

The pink wall and that cute dress is perfection. But I’m really dying over that purse😍

6. 7.1.19
    Kileen said:

This is such a cute midi dress!! I love the color and love it paired with this cute gingham bag!

7. 7.2.19

If I had to pick a color for summer, I’d pick pink and yellow. I love that combo! That hand bag is sooo cute<3

Candace Hampton

8. 7.3.19

I am obsessed with the purse you paired with this dress. SO cute.

9. 7.3.19
    Taylor Aube said:

I love the fun little side detail of this dress. The color is so me, I am such a sucker for a pop of pink! This colorful outfit is so lovely for summer. Have a great weekend babe xo

10. 7.4.19
    Elodie said:

That colour combination is stunning on you! It’s the perfect little summer dress for sure!

11. 7.5.19

That pink dress is so cute on you! I love that bag too, it’s such a good pop of yellow!

12. 7.5.19
    Deborah said:

Ahh, this dress is SO pretty! The color is lovely on you and I love that cut out!

13. 7.7.19
    Bryanna said:

I’m OBSESSED with how you styled this dress! Such a fun silhouette for the summer and it looks so good paired with your Zac Posen bag – I swear he makes the best bags. Plus, you nails look absolutely amazing! Such a cute summer look!

xoxo Bryanna

14. 7.8.19

I LOVE this dress! It really looks so beautiful I love the color and the heels to! What a great summer look!

15. 7.9.19
    jasmine said:

that bag matches perfectly and you look STUNNING in that dres!!

16. 7.15.19
    Lee said:

This dress is so pretty on you! What a fun detailing!