My Favorite Faux Furs for Fall

If you know anything about me, know that I love a good faux fur… and I have a whole collection. Winter feels kind of long in Chicago, and since my outfits tend to get a bit more muted, I always want my coat to do some of the talking. So, I am sharing some of my recent looks with some fun faux fur pieces.

One of my most recent looks on Instagram and probably one of the crazier coats I own. When I saw this coat at RTR, I knew it had to be mine. I loved the colorblocking and the mix of colors, so I paired it with an all over red look.

Coat Osman (via RTR) | | Pants c/o Maree Pour Toi (size 14)
Bodysuit Leith (size XL) || Blazer (Express old- Linked Similar)
Booties (BR old- linked similar) || Bag MSGM

I bought this coat in a few colors (pink, blue, and yellow) because it was so lightweight and so easy to layer on top of pieces. Since the blue was so vibrant, I wanted to pair it with something a little more muted. So, I chose those black and white dress… which fits like a dream.

Coat Avec Les Filles (size XL) | |Dress Stine Goya (size L)
Booties Louise Et Cie || Belt Eloquii || Bag Les Petits Joueurs

This set was definitely bright when I picked it out, but not warm enough for some of the weather we have been having lately. I wanted to pair it with a similar color coat, but something that was not as bright as the entire look.

Coat Unreal Fur (size XL) || Top Tory Burch Sport (size XL)
Skirt Tory Burch Sport (size XL) || Shoes Fendi || Bag JustFab

Definitely found this coat in summer, but had to snatch it up because it is seriously so much fun. Since I was wearing polka dots on the coat, I figured why not go all out and do a bit of polka dots all over.

Coat Asos (size 14)
Dress Asos (size 14) || Bag ZAC Zac Posen ||Shoes Asos
Socks Asos

You have definitely already seen this look on the blog, but this coat is too good not to add. I loved the mix of reds and pinks in it, and it matches so perfectly with pieces for fall and winter.

Coat Heureuh (size XL)|| Blazer Banana Republic (size 14)
Pants Banana Republic (size XL) || Shoes Fendi
Socks SheIn || Bag Yuzefi || Clips Asos

You definitely just saw this coat in blue… but how good is it in pink as well?! Wanted to pair it with something a bit more fun, so I went with this animal print.

Coat Avec Les Filles (size XL) || Dress Loft (size XL)
Belt Eloquii || Bag Staud || Shoes Zara

Last, but definitely not least, this full monochrome look. This color is similar to the one paired with the Tory Burch Sport outfit, but not as heavy of a coat, and a bit more formal in my opinion.

Coat Banana Republic (size XL) || Top Express (size L)
Skirt Express (size L) || Bag Kate Spade || Shoes Fendi

Winter Fashion

Archives

1. 10.28.19
    Ashley said:

Loving all the bright colors!

2. 10.28.19
    Kristen said:

Banana Republic and Express I swear have the best ones. I love the ones you’ve found. I have to pin this for later to grab some!

3. 10.28.19

I LOVE whenever I can finally break out all of my fun coats! I totally need to add this purple polka dot one to my collection!

4. 10.28.19
    Tonya Morris said:

OMG all of these coats are amazing! I love wearing faux fur this time of year!

5. 10.28.19

I love all of these! You’ve got such a diverse collection, The colorblock coats are my favorite.

6. 10.28.19
    Rach said:

Denise, you have the BEST faux fur coat collection! I seriously love them all. That emerald green one from BR is gorgeous and perfect for the upcoming holidays!

7. 10.28.19
    Nataly said:

I love every single one of these jackets! The colors are so perfect! And they all look really warm.

8. 10.28.19

Love all these faux fur coats!! Absolutely beautiful!

9. 10.28.19

Oh my! Look at all the colors. Love love love them all.

❥ tanvii.com

10. 10.28.19

Faux fur is the best fur! I am loving all of these bright, bold and different colors- so fab on you! xoxo sarah

11. 10.28.19

That third one and the gemstone green one are my favorite. Soooo good and so luxe going into winter!

12. 10.28.19
    Kristin Taylor said:

Filing under bucket list – pay a visit to Denise’s closet! Not even gonna mention that we’re the same size 🤣Girl, you have so many beautiful faux furs, and I love how vivid they are.

13. 10.28.19

Girl, these are gorgeous!! I love the variety of colors and styles. My favorite is the purple coat with polka dots!!

14. 10.29.19
    Stephanie said:

You’re the queen of faux fur coats, that’s for sure – and you’re always rocking them! I gotta say my favorites are definitely the cobalt one and the two that are in that deep emerald hue. Just gorgeous!

15. 10.29.19
    Morgan said:

I love your fur coat collection!! So many fun colors!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

16. 10.29.19

These coats are amazing! I especially love that bright blue one. So fun!

17. 10.29.19
    Whitney said:

Wow these are all such stunning outfits! Loving all the colors. Definitely a great way to brighten up cold weather!

18. 10.29.19
    Deborah said:

Loving all these coats! Give me all the fuzzy coats for fall/winter!

19. 10.29.19
    Carolyn said:

I really love how you do color and you certainly have an impressive collection of faux fur coats! I have some too but not nearly as fabulous as these!

20. 10.29.19
    Taylor Aube said:

All of these coats look so warm and comfortable! I love how colorful and fun they are!

21. 10.30.19
    Lydia said:

I love a good faux fur coat, and I think living somewhere winters drag on is always a good reason to add another coat to your collection! Now I’m wanting a gorgeous green coat so I can replicate your monochrome look!
    Chic on the Cheap

22. 10.30.19

I love how colorful they are. That rainbow coat is TOO CUTE!

23. 10.30.19

Okay, you seriously slay these fur coats! I don’t know that I could pull off all the color, but you look great!

24. 11.1.19
    Anna English said:

Your collection of faux fur jackets is AMAZING! I love all the bold color choices.

25. 11.3.19
    Greta said:

I love all of these colors but i think the striped and bright blue are my favorites. So fun!

26. 11.4.19
    Iféoluwa said:

I love the multicolored red and forest green fur coat perfect to lay on a evening gown

27. 11.4.19
    Lily said:

LOVE all of these! Especially the emerald coat.

28. 11.4.19
    ravayna said:

those polka dots are to die for!!!!

29. 11.7.19

Oh my so MANY great faux fur coats here. And you did an excellent job styling them! My favorite coat is the color blocked one but they are all great and love your photos.

Allie of

30. 11.14.19
    sahra said:

these are all so FABULOUS! I can’t believe all these colors!

XO Sahra