Neon Winter

Hey all and happy Monday! I know it has been a little while since I posted, but trying to get back into the swing of things, and bring you a few posts this week! I was sick with the stomach flu, then the regular flu, then a cold or something similar. I am still a bit sick, but trying to take it day by day and recover.
You all know I love a little (or a lot) of color, even in winter. I was shopping at Kohl’s recently and picked up this neon turtleneck. I had seen it paired with the plaid suit in an ad, so I figured it would be fun to recreate the look. So, I grabbed the suit as well and grabbed some shots, so that people could see how the suit would look with a fun twist.
I also wanted to showcase the neon in a different way, and happened to find another perfect way to wear it the same day. After shopping at Kohl’s, I was in a Nordstrom looking for outfits as well. That is when I saw this snakeskin skirt and loved that it had subtle pops of neon. Perfect for pairing with the top!

Since I was going to an event that day and going to be doing a bit or running around, I wanted to pair this look with sneakers. It was comfy and casual, but still felt very put together and chic.
I also wore this look to meet with my interns, so wearing it with sneakers was the perfect way to make it wearable all day.

Outfit Details:
Outfit 1:
Turtleneck Apt 9 (size XL) | | Jacket Apt 9 (size 14)
Pants Apt 9 (size 16- size up) || Shoes Fendi || Bag Zac Zac Posen

Outfit 2:
Turtleneck Apt 9 (size XL) || Skirt Leith (size L-size down) || Coat Mural
Bag c/o Senreve || Shoes Nike

1. 11.18.19
    Rach said:

Can I just have your wardrobe?! You definitely know how to wear neon very well Denise!

2. 11.18.19
    Anna English said:

This pop of color is SO refreshing for fall and winter!

3. 11.18.19
    Ashley said:

Loving the bright colors!

4. 11.18.19

Love the neon color and the plaid! Looks so good together!

5. 11.18.19
    Lee said:

You are rocking that neon! I also LOVE the plaid suit!

6. 11.18.19
    Rachel said:

Oh my gosh, this pantsuit is LIFE. I absolutely adore it paired with the neon, too!

Rachel

7. 11.18.19

Ah! I’d totally have to wear that on the bottom half b/c neons wash me out, but they look SO fab on you. Way to rock it!

8. 11.18.19

You are rocking this neon trend. Such a great way to incorporate into daily wardrobe.

❥ tanvii.com

9. 11.18.19
    Carolyn said:

Your style is SO fun! Love how different this is. The neon, the sneakers, and the print are all unique yet you still look pulled together!

10. 11.18.19

I am digging these handbags. You are rocking the bright colors.

11. 11.18.19
    Kileen said:

Loving how you’re incorporating the neon mixed with the snakeskin print. Such a fun pop of color.
    So cute for Fall babe!

12. 11.19.19
    candice said:

These are such stunning photos

Candice

natalyaamour.com

13. 11.19.19
    Nataly said:

I just love the pop of neon here girl! You just look so gorgeous in that color!

14. 11.19.19
    Stephanie said:

Everyone needs a little neon in their life when the gloom of winter begins to set in. The way you styled this turtleneck is fantastic. I think I especially love it with the snakeskin skirt!

15. 11.19.19
    Bev said:

I have been terrified of the neon colors but seeing how you styled them makes me want to add a piece to my wardrobe. I especially love the dressed down look with the midi skirt.

16. 11.19.19

That neon top looks fabulous with the snake print skirt. I like the idea of incorporating a pop of color during the Fall season. Btw I love the color of your nails!!

17. 11.20.19
    Lily said:

I am not the biggest fan of neon, on myself — but you are rockin’ it girl!

18. 11.21.19
    Amanda said:

The bold neon color looks SO good with the prints– I love seeing the bolder colors in fall/winter!

19. 11.22.19
    Helena Marz said:

You wear neon so well and the way how you styled it with this snake skin skirt! I love that skirt! You are rocking it in all of your outfits!

20. 11.25.19
    Deborah said:

You are rocking the neon!! I really like how it pops in the winter, especially since most people tend to gravitate towards darker colors. You look so fab!