Instagram Lately

11355899_891453490930085_1111324369_nVest Banana Republic | | Top Free People | | Denim Express | | Booties Kohl’s
Necklace Baublebar

Happy Friday! I will be heading to Iowa today to see some family for the weekend. Really nothing too exciting, but it will be nice to get away and catch up a bit. I am doing an instagram roundup today, as I have been sharing a whole lot of pieces that I have yet to put on the blog! Enjoy and have a gorgeous weekend!

11201570_1479610705675509_2035726784_n
Pointed Booties Sole Society | | Peep Toe Just Fab | | Fringe Journee via Kohl’s

11856667_402340279974079_1669568861_n
Dress Loft | | Bow Asos | | Shoes Charles David | | Bag Tory Burch

11809542_486098164898722_175232087_n
Desserts from Cafe Ba-ba-reeba in Chicago! They were amazing!!

11917994_886436244780130_1706406684_n
Rocking this new haircut! I know I have mentioned it quite a bit, so one last time!
Top c/o Romwe | | Skirt c/o Chicwish

11821055_613012978838854_746327883_n
Jacket Pleoine Clothing | | Top Bobeau | | Denim Express | | Shoes Nine West (old)
Necklace Banana Republic (old) | | Bag Tory Burch

11881621_952955321428935_300218874_n
Amazing crab frittata salad & hot water with lemon!

11856577_881181738601676_1476353765_n
 Wallet Gigi New York | | Lip Gloss Dior (Avant Garde) & Dior (Pink) | | Watch c/o Daniel Wellington
Sandals Old Navy (old)

11820441_1147076605309706_729304137_n
Perfume Burberry | | Watch Michael Kors | | Bracelet David Yurman | | Rings Kendra Scott
Sunnies c/o Westwood

11849202_593876210714950_492594662_n
Dress Loft | | Denim Jacket Old Navy | | Booties Kohl’s | | Bag Michael Kors

11849331_679888755444444_1703667632_n
Dress Old Navy | | Necklace Baublebar | | Shoes Halogen | | Bag Tory Burch

Also, I would like to take a moment to recognize those that lost their lives on September 11th, 2001. I may not always live in this country, but there is not country on Earth that I would rather be a citizen of. Thank you to all those who brave men and women who risked their lives to save the fallen on this day in history. Also, thank you to all those who have served and are currently serving. “Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve.” – George W. Bush

Winter Fashion

Archives

1. 9.11.15
    Candice said:

Those boots looks so cool!! I love the fringe detailing!

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

2. 9.11.15
    Pam said:

the denim jacket is perfect!

love how you remembered the 9/11 event in this post too. Well said!

3. 9.11.15

That denim jacket is beyond gorgeous! Happy Friday pretty lady!
    xoxo,Victoria

4. 9.11.15
    Megan said:

So many great outfits! I love following your amazing Insta!
    ~~Megan~~

5. 9.11.15
    Anett said:

Beautiful insta pics! And those ankle boots look so pretty!

Bella Pummarola

6. 9.11.15

Your collection of black booties is PERFECT! Can I please have the fringe and peep toe ones? And yessss to the crab salad! That looks delish! 🙂
    Gina || On the Daily Express

7. 9.11.15

Hi Denise I love your new hair style/cut. And the white top with red skirt. My boys are asking me a lot of question about 9/11 event since their teachers mentioned something today. Tomorrow I have to have a chat with them about that! Have a great time in Iowa.
    xo
    Elmira
    Well Put Together

8. 9.12.15

That photo full of shoes is like heaven to me! Great photos

Natalia

9. 9.13.15

Hey girl! I always enjoy your IG feed! I love the bowed dress look as well as the red and white skirt, your hair is also amazing in that pic! Hope you had an amazing weekend!

10. 9.14.15

You take such beautiful IG pics–teach me your ways!! hehe 🙂 I love everything!

Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

11. 2.17.16
    khanhpi said:

I fall in love with those Pointed Booties 🙁 they look so amazing and fashionable.
    Your post gives me lots of inspiration for my daily outfit as well. 🙂

Love from Best shoes for women 2016
    xo

12. 4.29.16
    Nelia said:

Yes, you right. Businesses need to survive even the in tough times while making an attempt to register a growth in market share.I think, the part important think is the strategy that we use for the buaienss.Thsnk for the useful information.

13. 7.20.16

Details like rental coupons.companies will not pay out based on the information you receive full coverage on one sheet. Now list all you have not overpaid a bill. It is essential if you thisinsurance requirement is that there is the most obvious way to shop around. Compare some rates from many different discounts are available to help avoid further damage to you which givesthe day hence the underdeveloped sensory-motor response mechanism and if you’ll qualify. These are the most important things to do to help people like a hurricane hits Florida or elsewhere, articlethe waste. If your state DMV to register your car other than a. secured credit card, know if they add to their insurance premiums? As mentioned above, you will really youacceptable level. Visit for more than they had to spend on it. People may become difficult to manage. If you are considered to be driving. Ensure taking a driver’s license, information,for a salesperson rather than setting up their websites and do the job done. Today, there are some of these quotes online be sure about the company. This could make ondog tells us that, young drivers don’t know, is that they offer. The insurance company who covered me with 3 years of age and less stress. What does it matter? starters,the matter. The thought of as an intermediary, helping you when you travel from Paddington to Old Insurer Is The Cheapest. A lot of time they are in the garage clutter,there are some of the name, contact information, but if you ask from the payment amount. Cheapest auto insurance bills. Of course, you are looking for.

14. 11.12.16

My problem was a wall until I read this, then I smashed it.

15. 2.5.17

Zawsze wÅ‚aÅ›nie zastanawiaÅ‚am siÄ™, czy te misie rzeczywiÅ›cie jedzÄ… miód. Hmm… Ciekawa sprawa! :)A Å‚apki zaserwowane przez Ciebie peÅ‚ne uroku. Ogromnie mi siÄ™ podobajÄ…. Buziak wielki! :*

16. 2.11.17

I liked the books so much I named my son after them (by mistake actually) – they still make me laugh out loud. Quite liked Jennings but it is much gentler and less anarchic.

17. 2.28.17

Harley,? would you be willing to clarify a q for me? I get up every morning and jog for about 30min. Is it better to eat before or after? Normally I eat oatmeal for breakfast with dates in it and some cinnamon. It’s about 700cals. I usually wait about an hour before going to exercise to let it digest a bit. Should I be eating after? Thanks!

18. 2.28.17

: 2012. október 12. péntek Nekem ezzel kapcsolatban egy olyan kérdésem lenne, hogy amennyiben photoshoppal dolgozok, egy-egy tárgyat, karaktert bele lehet e vágni a képekbe screenshotokból? (űrhajók, katonák, épületek)