Pink & Gray

pink & gray 4I am sooo happy that it is finally Friday!! This week has been extra long and I am so looking forward to the weekend! I have been trying to stay away from black and gray lately, or at least mix it up a bit. I tend to wear a lot of those colors lately, so I wanted to break it up and add a bit of pink. How do you wear lighter colors in the fall/winter? I wanted to just keep the color palette pretty simple and classy. Hope you all have such a gorgeous weekend. Do you have any exciting plans or anything going on?

Also, I am still collecting school supplies for a drive, so if you would like to donate, please let me know!! Anything would help and mean a lot to myself and the kids that will receive it! pink & gray 3
pink & gray 5
pink & gray
pink & gray 2
pink & gray 6
pink & gray 7
Jacket Banana Republic | | Sweater Banana Republic | | Skirt Ann Taylor | | Clutch Gigi New York
Flats Thrifted (Crossroads Trading) | | Bracelets Tory Burch, David Yurman, & Tiffany & Co
Lips MAC (Cherish) & NYX (Tiramisu)

Winter Fashion

Archives

1. 10.9.15

Your shoes are so cute, love this look
    xo

• 10.9.15

The gray and pink is so pretty! I wear a lot of black and grey also it’s nice to add a pop of color in!

2. 10.9.15
    Candice said:

Grey and Pink just goes together perfectly!

Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

3. 10.9.15
    Pam said:

looove this colour combo and I agree with Laura, the shoes *-*

4. 10.9.15

Gorgeous outfit Denise!! I LOOOOVE that BR moto jacket!! Of course, I have a similar one from Express so I can’t justify the BR on but I love the pretty pairing with the grey skirt! Love that color combo year round.
    Gina | On the Daily Express

5. 10.9.15
    Amy Ann said:

Loved this when I saw it on Insta! It has been a long week, huh? TGIF!

6. 10.9.15

The jacket is gorgeous! And it’s the long Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada so there’s lots of cooking, eating and drinking involved! Have a great weekend, Denise!

7. 10.9.15
    Megan said:

Pink and grey is my absolute favorite color combo and I love that moto jacket! Buuuut those flats are ADORABLE!
    ~~Megan~~

8. 10.10.15

You look fantastic dear! 🙂

Isa M., Tic Tac Living

9. 10.12.15
    Vanessa said:

Denise, this look is killer! Pink and grey never looked better! Gorge!
    Sending you much love, and have a fabulous Monday!
    xoxo, Vanessa

10. 10.13.15
    Diane said:

This is one of my favorite color combos and it looks great on you. I may have to pick up that jacket for myself. 🙂

Diane