Belted Plaid Top

Hey all and happy Friday! Definitely no more snow on the ground here, as it has been in the 40’s and 50’s randomly this week! Any exciting plans happening this weekend?
I worked with SheIn way back in the day, when I first started blogging. Back when they were called SheInside. I decided to work with them again, because they seriously have so many cute, fun, and trendy pieces! I cannot believe how much more product they have now!
I loved this belted top when I saw it and knew I needed to have it. I have a problem with buying a lot of dresses, and virtually no tops. I decided I need to start buying tops and finding ways to work them into my wardrobe. I loved that it had a belt accent and figured it would be perfect for transitioning it into spring as well. I wore it with white jeans, as I figured it made it stand out a bit more against the white!
Hope you all have such a fabulous and gorgeous weekend! Happy Friday!

Top c/o SheIn | | Denim Express | | Boots Target | | Bag Prada
Lips MAC (Twig)

Winter Fashion

Archives

1. 1.26.18

That belted plaid top suits you so well! You look amazing babe.

xo,
    Suzanne

2. 1.26.18
    sharon wu said:

you pull off this plaid top so well, and I especially love it styled with your over the knee boots πŸ™‚ perfect weekend style! have a lovely weekend hun xo, sharon

3. 1.26.18

Such a beautiful top!! Loving the details and how you styled it with these over the knee boots!!

4. 1.27.18
    Christina said:

Love that top! Those OTK boots are fab too.

5. 1.27.18
    Helen said:

I wish I could pull of plaid as well as you do!! The pairing with those white jeans is just perfect too!

PS. How do you manage to find so many colourful walls!! I love it!!

Helen xx

6. 1.27.18
    Nicole said:

What a lovely top on you! Anything belted that accentuates the waist is a plus in my book!

7. 1.28.18
    Stephanie said:

I think when it comes to winter fashion, I’m the opposite of you. I always buy too many tops and not enough dresses/skirts! But in the summer, you can’t keep me from the dress section haha. It’s a problem. This top, however, can work for so many seasons and occasions. So cute on you!

8. 1.28.18

Such a cute top, I love the colors and that style looks great on you!

9. 1.29.18
    Nataly said:

This is such a cute top on you! I love how you styled it!

10. 1.29.18
    steph said:

Such a cute top! Love it with the black boots!

xo, Steph

11. 1.29.18
    Whit said:

i love this whole look! That print and those OTK boots!

love,
    Britt+Whit

12. 1.30.18
    Tonya said:

So, I like everything that is belted and everything that is plaid! But together?! LOVE! This is SUCH a cute top and it looks great on you!

13. 10.19.18
    click here said:

β€œβ€¦ As I mentioned in my email earlier I would never do something to jeopardize what has taken me years to build. I understand that this a very frustrating situation for you, but I don’t see how taking that away from me is going to improve the situation. What I did was wrong, knowingly or not and I apologize for that.”