Houndstooth Cape

Hey all and happy Monday! Hopefully you sat down and watched the Super Bowl last night, it was such an intense game! In case you didn’t watch that, hopefully you at least watched This Is Us and probably bawled your eyes out a bit!
I have been working with SheIn on and off since I started blogging. I am loving that they have such a larger selection and thankfully offer more sizes in each piece as well! You really do have to know your measurements to shop with them and really check them out before shopping.
That being said, this was intended to be a dress… at least that is how it was shown on the model online. However, with body parts being larger than the model had, I figured I would rock it more a top/tunic. I paired the cape with white denim, as regular denim just looked sooo boring! I opted for OTK boots to give more of an illusion of a dress, and to make it a bit edgier!
I have received quite a few questions on this bag, so I have linked several different places that I still see it available! I actually bought it in store at a Nordstrom Rack, but have seen it quite a few places online as well!
Happy Monday and have a fabulous week!

Cape c/o SheIn | | Denim Express | | Boots Target | | Bag Kate Spade
Bracelets c/o Julie Vos & David Yurman | | Lips MAC (Pink Plaid)

Winter Fashion

Archives

1. 2.5.18
    Nataly said:

That is the cutest cape girl! I love the belt and button details…makes it super unique!

2. 2.5.18

Absolutely love this cape! You look great in it!!! & those booties are to die for!

3. 2.5.18

amazing post! I love your outfit, casual chic <3

4. 2.5.18

What a chic piece! Hugs, Kait

5. 2.5.18
    Nicole said:

I love how you made it into a tunic top cape, so chic!! I like SheIn as well and agree, you MUST pay attention to sizing!!

6. 2.5.18
    KatWalkSF said:

Are these separates?
    I could not be more obsessed with this look.

7. 2.5.18

This houndstooth cape is so amazing on you! I love it so much 🙂

8. 2.6.18
    Kileen said:

This is such a cute outfit babe!! I love the houndstooth print and that bag is so fun!

9. 2.6.18
    Helen said:

Wow! Love your outfit! I love how you put them together! You look beautiful! Thank you for sharing this!

10. 2.6.18
    Pam said:

fabulous cape! Love the bag, so colourful!

11. 2.6.18

Houndstooth is one of my favorites. Love how you styled it as a tunic. Super cute.

12. 2.6.18
    Lacey said:

That cape with that bag! Yes girl!

xx,

Lacey

13. 2.6.18

I LOVE your bag! So So cute.

xo, Cara

14. 2.7.18

Love this cape! This is really cute and goes well with the outfit! Great background too!!

15. 2.7.18
    Stephanie said:

I’ve yet to purchase a cape-style piece for myself, but every time I see one, I like them more. They’re such a unique style and they can be seriously flattering. With those OTK boots, this one is a dream on you!

16. 2.7.18
    Whit said:

love this cape and that bag is adorable!

love,
    Britt+Whit

17. 2.7.18

The Super Bowl was seriously SUCH a good game!! I can’t bring myself to watch This Is Us yet omg. Love this look babe!!

18. 2.7.18

What a great cape, and I love how you styled it with the white jeans! I’m also loving that bag!!
    Rachael

19. 2.11.18
    Azanique said:

I love this cape babe! You look amazing 🙂

-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com

20. 2.12.18
    sharon wu said:

i don’t think i’ve seen anyone rock a cape better than you darling! so gorgeous! hope you had a lovely weekend xo, sharon

21. 2.12.18

GIRLLL this cape is to die for! I love houndstooth haha 🙂 You look so chic and stylish.

With love, Jenn

22. 2.20.18

I’ve been loving houndstooth lately, such a classic print!

Birdie Shoots