Monochromatic Blue

Hey all and happy Monday! This weekend was a bunch of madness, with a ton of running around. Friday, I helped to host an event at Universal Standard, along with a few other influencers in Chicago. We helped style people using the new Fall collection as inspiration. On Saturday I went to the opening of the Chicago Opera and then made my way to see Jonathan from Queer Eye speak! I was running around pretty much all day, so it was quite the weekend.
I have yet to wear this outfit to anywhere special, since it has not been too cold here lately. It is actually about 80 here today and tomorrow, so definitely not coat weather here yet.
I live from monochrome in the fall and winter months, so this outfit was definitely a welcomed addition to my upcoming fall wardrobe. I have done versions of all blue looks in the past, but nothing quite as vibrant as this one was. I wanted to switch up how I approach fashion lately, so I added these fun socks, for a real pop. Then the white shoes to really just complete the look!

Dress Asos | | Coat Asos | | Bag JustFab | | Shoes Asos | | Socks Asos
Headband Asos | | Lips MAC (Brave) & Liner (Soar)

Winter Fashion

Archives

1. 10.1.19
    Brooke said:

I love this shade of blue! It’s gorgeous and looks great on you!

2. 10.1.19
    Lee said:

These pictures turned out phenomenally! I love the blue on blue!

3. 10.1.19
    Lydia said:

You look gorgeous in blue! And that coat is to die for!

4. 10.1.19
    Sarah Lennon said:

Ok that blue is stunning on you, but those rainbow heart socks are definitely the icing on the cake! Love that combo!

5. 10.1.19
    Kileen said:

I am loving this sweater dress and this coat is amazing!! Love the blue too, so vibrant!

6. 10.2.19

I don’t know how you always find the perfect walls – but you totally do. This outfit is stunning.

7. 10.2.19
    Stephanie said:

110% jealous that you got the opportunity to see Jvn in person! He’s such a sweetie! I absolutely love this monochromatic cobalt ensemble. It’s one of my favorite colors to wear and you pulled it off spectacularly.

8. 10.2.19
    Morgan said:

LOVE this monochromatic look with the fun socks!! Blue looks so stunning on you!

-Morgan
    How 2 Wear It [] http://how2wearit.com

9. 10.2.19

I love this look and those socks! Your style is so amazing.

10. 10.2.19
    Kristen said:

I love the idea of being monochromatic in bright shades. You really pulled off this look so well.

11. 10.2.19

Girl I am loving all this blue on you and how cute are those socks on you!!!

12. 10.2.19

You styled this to perfection! LOVE the socks.

13. 10.2.19
    Amanda said:

These blush shades are beautiful– love this look on you!

14. 10.3.19

This look is gorgeous! The blue is so gorgeous on you.

15. 10.3.19
    Caitlin said:

You are so striking in blue! And those socks are beyond adorable!

16. 10.3.19
    Jennifer Prince said:

I love the monochromatic look, but those socks!! They are too cute. They add such an element of fun and pops of other colors. Adorable!

17. 10.3.19
    sharon wu said:

omg I love this shade of blue in general, and even more so on you! you are stunning! xx